Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Color Media

I wanted to play along with the color media challenge also and last night I saw there was still time ;) So here are a few cards I made,  using inks as my color media.


The cirle was the flip side of a very large flower cirle from the Hero Arts set Big Circles. I inked it up with two neo hero arts inks and the new gold shadow ink, also from Hero arts.


 The same kind of design - using hearts instead of circles.


I quite like the uneven edges created by the flip side of the circle stamp ...

 Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts Big Circles CL294, Hero Arts Many Dots CL519, Hero Arts Many Birthday Messages Cl611, Lawn Fawn Into the Woods, Lawn Fawn Summertime Charms.
Inks: Hero Arts gold shadow ink, Hero Arte Neon inks, Versafine black ink
Papers: Hero arts layering + Bazzill.



The colors of my beloved Kate Spade bag inspired me this time! :-))


4 comments:

nedergaard ( Lissy ) said...

Super lækre kort... og så flot med pailletter

God søndag, knuss

donna mikasa said...

Oooh, I LOVE this, Pia! The color combo is so yummy!

Deb Walker Deb Stamps Life, LLC said...

Great McGyver stamping Pia! Love how you improvised the big circle and the design is edgy and vibrant!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Pia! Thanks for linking this up to the Color Media Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)